Monday, June 25, 2012

And The Winner Is............



     Hello all. My 11 night run of overseeing the blackjack portion of the festival at my kids old school ended last night so I am back on a regular schedule (for now at least) and can return to posting on a normal basis. I have some unfinished business  as far as my contest so let's name the winner. I know the screen shots are a little hard to read but if you click on them you should be able to make them out.

    First the list of entries. I had 15 people and 5 of them pimped so that makes 20 entries.

 The first 10




      and the second 10.

Now I randomed 5 times for the number of cards in the prize.



 Number 1



  Number 2




  Number 3




  Number 4





 And number 5 which makes Kazi the winner!

   Congrats to Kazi on winning! Send me your address and I will get those cards out to you.

Check out The Pack Rip Cafe for the next pack from the repack box I am featuring.

That's all for now. Keep rocking your cardboard dreams!


Let Go Mets!


Thanks for Reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers